Jump to content
DenariusTalk
Sign in to follow this  
Shikahgo

Exchange Listings Vote

Community Fund Listing  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Which exchange would you like to see Denarius added to, paid for with a community created fund?

    • KuCoin
      15
    • HitBTC
      7
    • Crypto-Bridge
      6
    • Huobi.pro
      4


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, so today some of us were talking on Discord, we thought it'd be a killer idea to start up a community fund. This fund could be donated to or mined to, this would help pay for a listing on an exchange. I'm going to reach out to these exchanges, and try to find out what their prices are for a listing, and once we have picked an exchange will proceed with the community fund! The idea is to pick a mid-sized exchange that won't be too costly, yet will pay off in the long run, which leaves us with the list we put together to vote on.

What we're thinking is we'll have a mining pool, that donates to the community fund, as well will have a donation address. The mining pool would be best set to the most profitable altcoins that we can dump for BTC, as well I'd say the best choice we have for accepting donations would be accepting BTC, LTC, and ETH. We can as well obviously accept Denarius, though it might be best to use other coins for fund, to avoid tanking the market. We were thinking on the pool website, we'd have the goal listed for the listing fee, and show our progress towards the goal; as well we're thinking maybe a way to see who's donated, to allow us to thank and remember those who helped Denarius grow into something great. The community fund/pool we were thinking could be managed by Enkayz, or another DNR team member.

Post any ideas you have below, this is a community driven fund so we all get a say!

Edit: Coinone and Bithumb have been taken off the poll, just to keep the poll with an exchange that is possible at our current size. Once we grow, these are definitely exchanges to keep in mind.

Edited by Shikahgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am totally against! A lot! I will dump it.

Do you work for an Exchange?

Those exchanges are way too expensive and have to much power. Better to get a partner to use DNR! Watch Verge!

Barter DEX, Cryptopia what do you need more? The other will beg to be allowed to list DNR in the Future.

Edited by ehri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shikahgo said:

Hey everyone, so today some of us were talking on Discord, we thought it'd be a killer idea to start up a community fund. This fund could be donated to or mined to, this would help pay for a listing on an exchange. I'm going to reach out to these exchanges, and try to find out what their prices are for a listing, and once we have picked an exchange will proceed with the community fund! The idea is to pick a mid-sized exchange that won't be too costly, yet will pay off in the long run, which leaves us with the list we put together to vote on.

What we're thinking is we'll have a mining pool, that donates to the community fund, as well will have a donation address. The mining pool would be best set to the most profitable altcoins that we can dump for BTC, as well I'd say the best choice we have for accepting donations would be accepting BTC, LTC, and ETH. We can as well obviously accept Denarius, though it might be best to use other coins for fund, to avoid tanking the market. We were thinking on the pool website, we'd have the goal listed for the listing fee, and show our progress towards the goal; as well we're thinking maybe a way to see who's donated, to allow us to thank and remember those who helped Denarius grow into something great. The community fund/pool we were thinking could be managed by Enkayz, or another DNR team member.

Post any ideas you have below, this is a community driven fund so we all get a say!

I would suggest to replace huobi.pro instead of bithumb. those exchanges with similar volume but huobi.pro is easier and better..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ehri said:

I am totally against! A lot! I will dump it.

Do you work for an Exchange?

Those exchanges are way too expensive and have to much power. Better to get a partner to use DNR! Watch Verge!

Barter DEX, Cryptopia what do you need more? The other will beg to be allowed to list DNR in the Future.

No I do not work for an exchange, if I did we'd already be listed on there. I do appreciate your views, though the community today decided we would together like to pursue a bigger exchange with higher volume.

Edited by Shikahgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nakata said:

great. how do you think about binance, bittrex...or maybe we will think about it later after got listed in above voted list.

Not opposed at all, would be great to see a listing on either, though that will have to come down the road definitely just because of the prices, we're better off waiting on those exchanges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Shikahgo said:

No I do not work for an exchange, if I did we'd already be listed on there. I do appreciate your views, though the community today decided we would together like to pursue a bigger exchange with higher volume.

i do hope dnr will be in bigger exchange' then more people will know Dnr. we are planning for more people know about this coin. so to be listed in bigger exchange also is one of the best option at the moment. 

Edited by nakata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nakata said:

i do hope dnr will be in bigger exchange' then more people will know Dnr. we are planning for more people know about this coin. so to be listed in bigger exchange also is on of the best option at the moment. 

Agreed, i'm excited about the future and where Denarius will be listed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nakata said:

so what is next plan after voting list done? when will be the time for to be listed in new exchange...

Next we setup the pool, website with tracker of all donations, as well a donation addresses where people can send to. I'm contacting exchanges now trying to figure out listing prices, and the processes to getting listed. We're going to need to figure out what we need in the pool... and from there we'll wait to know really beyond that. Once we know the process and prices for the listings, we'll make a final decision as a community what to go for. Just in case maybe the winner here is too far out of reach or something, we might need to choose a different goal together.

Edited by Shikahgo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shikahgo said:

Next we setup the pool, website with tracker of all donations, as well a donation addresses where people can send to. I'm contacting exchanges now trying to figure out listing prices, and the processes to getting listed. We're going to need to figure out what we need in the pool... and from there we'll wait to know really beyond that. Once we know the process and prices for the listings, we'll make a final decision as a community what to go for. Just in case maybe the winner here is too far out of reach or something, we might need to choose a different goal together.

Though you should contact with these exchanges first and give out the listing price as well, then community here also know more info about exchange, listing price require...and will vote it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nakata said:

Though you should contact with these exchanges first and give out the listing price as well, then community here also know more info about exchange, listing price require...and will vote it...

Absolutely, everything will be posted here once it's figured out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×