DenariusTalk
RecoStar

Denarius(DNR) Wallet

It just takes time.

I've been staking for a month now, and have only 3 transactions from staking and all of them are 'not accepted'.  They are for small amounts. At this point in time with POW, there's not much benefit to staking. Even if you do get staking/mined transactions they may not get an 'Accepted' status, meaning that they're like orphaned transactions.

So, happy to be proven wrong on this. Maybe for some DNR holders with thousands of DNR maybe they get a lot of value from staking, but in my own experience this hasn't been the case.

hmmm maybe someone can help me with Denarius wallet
I get stuck with it syncing at day 22 and I tried deleting everything except my wallet.dat and placing the bootstrap.dat
every time I place the bootstrap.dat file in the denarius dir the app locks up and I have to close it, it does state its importing the blockchain but locks up.

I also tried the loading the bootstrap through the console screen but I have a syntax error, i am getting error "Method not found (code: 32601)

I have been mining this coin and have them on the blockchain waiting to go into my wallet

1 hour ago, Shamba147 said:

hmmm maybe someone can help me with Denarius wallet
I get stuck with it syncing at day 22 and I tried deleting everything except my wallet.dat and placing the bootstrap.dat
every time I place the bootstrap.dat file in the denarius dir the app locks up and I have to close it, it does state its importing the blockchain but locks up.

I also tried the loading the bootstrap through the console screen but I have a syntax error, i am getting error "Method not found (code: 32601)

I have been mining this coin and have them on the blockchain waiting to go into my wallet

Maybe the wallet.dat is corrupted. might explain why it fails like that. 

Can you import your private key where the coins are into another wallet like coinomi if you wanted to do something with them.

Maybe you should wipe the whole wallet install and start from scratch?

6 hours ago, Vagumera said:

Maybe the wallet.dat is corrupted. might explain why it fails like that. 

Can you import your private key where the coins are into another wallet like coinomi if you wanted to do something with them.

Maybe you should wipe the whole wallet install and start from scratch?

did a clean install several times still was a problem, but persistence pays off it finally synced last night thank you 

• Like 1