Jump to content
DenariusTalk

Recommended Posts

I'm trying my hand at the solo mining aspect to see how my rig would do, but I am running into the problem of no denarius.conf in the main folder.  I have searched my entire c:, with the wallet running as well, and I do not have this file.  When I go into the wallet all of my options are currently greyed out.  Do I need to select something within the wallet to give me access to change my options or did I get a bad load?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gumbi17 said:

I'm trying my hand at the solo mining aspect to see how my rig would do, but I am running into the problem of no denarius.conf in the main folder.  I have searched my entire c:, with the wallet running as well, and I do not have this file.  When I go into the wallet all of my options are currently greyed out.  Do I need to select something within the wallet to give me access to change my options or did I get a bad load?

i am assuming your using windows, make sure hidden folders is unchecked in windows, see this guide if you dont know how,  https://www.technipages.com/show-hidden-files-windows

After that 

navigate to C:Users/yourname/appdata/roaming/denarius

in that folder is all your data, make a back up of your wallet.dat file as thats your critical wallet info for recovery. and make a text doc and paste the following in it and save as  denarius.conf  file

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=32339
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=104.233.106.135:33339
addnode=109.205.244.150:33339
addnode=115.207.158.4:33339
addnode=130.255.12.2:33339
addnode=142.105.20.251:33339
addnode=147.135.191.162:33339
addnode=159.118.167.26:33339
addnode=163.172.4.66:33339
addnode=167.114.103.43:33339
addnode=172.93.53.210:33339
addnode=173.150.158.71:33339
addnode=189.186.121.70:33339
addnode=192.3.196.202:33339
addnode=200.92.17.152:33339
addnode=36.81.2.210:33339
addnode=37.146.173.97:33339
addnode=49.169.43.77:33339
addnode=5.9.112.62:33339
addnode=73.135.197.253:33339
addnode=75.174.67.156:33339
addnode=77.38.55.82:33339
addnode=82.114.227.101:33339
addnode=82.114.227.188:33339
addnode=82.114.234.204:33339
addnode=82.114.238.71:33339
addnode=82.114.251.198:33339
addnode=85.108.170.179:33339
addnode=88.254.45.178:33339
addnode=91.77.206.228:33339
addnode=94.250.129.128:33339

 

i think this should get you going

 

Edited by tex6246
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

I'm pretty new to mining in general but I have 2 machines with 2 different wallets and addresses. I wanted to try solo mining with 5 1070's but 2 of the 1070's are on one machine with a different wallet and 3 are on the other machine with a different wallet. I setup the solo miner (with the help of previous posts) it looks like both are running but are they all linked together or are they separated and mining for 2 different wallet addresses? It almost seems like they aren't...  also when I opened the network info for both wallets to have the 2 separate machines to mine the proxy ip and the ports are the same on both wallets under the options am I pointing the miners at the wrong addresses? And how does that work if they are the same how does it know which wallet (if I mine anything) that it goes into? 

Sorry for the noob questions just making sure I'm doing it right. Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jkramer13 said:

Hello, 

I'm pretty new to mining in general but I have 2 machines with 2 different wallets and addresses. I wanted to try solo mining with 5 1070's but 2 of the 1070's are on one machine with a different wallet and 3 are on the other machine with a different wallet. I setup the solo miner (with the help of previous posts) it looks like both are running but are they all linked together or are they separated and mining for 2 different wallet addresses? It almost seems like they aren't...  also when I opened the network info for both wallets to have the 2 separate machines to mine the proxy ip and the ports are the same on both wallets under the options am I pointing the miners at the wrong addresses? And how does that work if they are the same how does it know which wallet (if I mine anything) that it goes into? 

Sorry for the noob questions just making sure I'm doing it right. Thank you in advance!

network info is for syncing the wallet with the block chain, and for receiving transactions, if the miners you have on each machine are pointed at different addresses through the stratum address in your config files or batch files, the the transactions goto them. but if your wallet is not syncing then you will not see these wallets grow in size, uncheck proxy and make sure map port to upnp is checked and ensure wallet is syncing, if not PM me and i'll help you through it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jkramer13 said:

Thank you Tex for the reply, It looks like they are both working and through the night I did mine some coin so works good. 

Last though is there a way to increase the intensity as well using a .bat file with ccminer though?

 

Hey jkramer, I told you above but as I am now at home I checked it and I was correct - you can set intensity by adding i. e. "-i 14" in your bat file after your password and login.

 

So for example "gminer.exe --blake256 -o http://127.0.0.1:19109 -u Username.1 -p x -I 14"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi pals!

I'm currently mining on hashbag.cc, and getting coins delivered to my wallet.  It's good and I like it.

I was just wondering if there's any way of checking the status of my little mining computer in case it messes up while I'm away?  I know at nanopool there's a page with the statistics of your miners, and it sends you an email if it notices it's gone offline.  Are there currently any tribus pools with a similar functionality?

Cheers gang!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Noncepockets for all I know you can check your own wallet on the http://hashbag.cc/?address=D5R8LYZssAQiEfDeap8JCstjmA8MH7RvCi

this is my wallet, but if u replace my wallet address with yours and open that on your mobile phone u can keep an eye on your miner, but you won't be able to do stuff with your miner via that link though. Just to keep track of your earnings, payouts and hashrate :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone mining on hashbag.cc?

I haven't had a payout for 19 hours, then the pool seemed to swallow my DNR.

 

http://hashbag.cc/?address=DHAtaeTYgycKpob38rFN7fnoLHXj4Vgdvx

It's only 4 DNR but it's a bit annoying, and I'm not sure where to go for 'support'.

Anyway I've joined a different pool, just wondered if anyone else was having problems?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, noncepockets said:

Is anyone mining on hashbag.cc?

I haven't had a payout for 19 hours, then the pool seemed to swallow my DNR.

 

http://hashbag.cc/?address=DHAtaeTYgycKpob38rFN7fnoLHXj4Vgdvx

It's only 4 DNR but it's a bit annoying, and I'm not sure where to go for 'support'.

Anyway I've joined a different pool, just wondered if anyone else was having problems?

I am having the same issue, and for some reason the unpaid balance which was increasing for that time went to 0 with no apparent payout. This is happening on 2 separate wallets. Looking at the photo below there was DNR accumulating to be paid out and it shows as paid out but never actually got delivered.

 

image.png.96db7e4cfa269a302575cb58715be776.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×