bash -c "$(wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/buzzkillb/DNR-masternode/master/denarius.sh)"
Think of the QT Wallet as your remote control and the Ubuntu VPS as your TV. At the end of setup you will turn your TV (VPS) on using the remote (QT wallet). The remote doesn't need to be in the room while you binge on Netflix for the next month.
How to setup Windows QT Wallet as the Main Wallet and Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS for the VPS. Read through the guide first. Make sure to copy and paste keys and transactionhash to notepad or paper. Since so many are using Vultr, please spread the network out to different VPS's. I am trying to pick providers that I am pretty sure are located in separate data centers.
Digital Ocean https://m.do.co/c/6dffa03c3628 [2FA]
Linode https://www.linode.com/pricing [2FA]
Quadranet https://www.quadranet.com/infracloud (accepts BTC, LTC, ETH)
Virmach https://billing.virmach.com/aff.php?aff=3972 [2FA]
Vultr https://www.vultr.com/?ref=7307426 [2FA]
BuyVM https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices (accepts BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH)
Hosthatch https://hosthatch.com/ssd-vps [2FA]
Deal Blogroll https://lowendbox.com/ Server Discussions Lowendtalk https://lowendtalk.com/categories/offers
Setup QT Wallet
1. Make sure your wallet is fully synced before proceeding further. Using the QT wallet, enter the debug console (Help > Debug window). This step will generate a masternode private key, please note this down and this will be required later. Type the following command:
2. Get masternode address for your masternode. Replace masternodename with your desired masternode name.
3. Send from your wallet exactly 5,000 DNR to the address you generated from step 2. Ensure you get 20 confirmation before proceeding.
4. Get the outputs of the transaction of the 5,000 DNR send to your masternode address. The long hash is your Transaction Hash and the number after is the Transaction Index. Please note this down and this will be required later.
5. Navigate to your users Roaming folder. Copy and paste %AppData% This should show you the Roaming folder and find Denarius folder.
6. In the denarius folder we will create a denarius.conf file, if it is has not been created already. Copy and paste the configuration below to your denarius.conf file.
7. Create and save another configuration file called masternode.conf in the same location as denarius.conf.
<Alias name of your choice> <VPS IP address>:9999 <Private Key from step 1> <TransactionHash from step 4> <Transaction Index from step 4>
Example: MNDNR 188.8.131.52:9999 DF92WPpkqbr7s6Si4fdsfssjjapuFzAXwETCrpPJubnrmU6aKzh c8f4965ea57a68d0e6dd384324dfd28cfbe0c801015b973e7331db8ce018716999 1
8. Ensure you close or restart your main wallet.